Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Serena Williams Taking classes to become a Nail Technician

{Serena is also one of many celebs that loves wearing Eyelash Extensions}
The tennis champ enrolled in a 240-hour program to become a certified nail technician.
“No one likes getting their nails done more than I do,” Williams wrote on her blog. “As a matter of fact I go every 4 days to get a manicure and every 7 days for a pedicure. So, I had a brilliant idea to get certified to be a nail tech.”
Williams revealed she is taking classes in Palm Beach, Fla., in preparation for her upcoming nail collection with a company called HairTech.
“I thought ‘Serena, this is a no-brainer,’” she wrote.
Now, it seems the athlete-turned-beautician has taken the same care with her new endeavor as she did with the one that has made her famous.
“The night before my class I made sure I had all my tools, books and gear organized,” Williams wrote.
“I went to the Hello Kitty store and bought plenty of containers as well as a backpack to keep my belongings. If I’m not the best, I sure do want to look like it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment